View Travel Activities training materials regarding creating, approving, and managing Travel actions, Travel Card, and document management activities.
Choose from any of the following topics within the Online Tutorial:
- Applying a Cash Advance to an Expense Report
- Approving Travel Actions as an Employee
- Becoming a Travel Representative
- Creating a Cash Advance
- Creating a Travel Authorization
- Creating an Expense Report for a Non-Travel Reimbursement
- Creating an Expense Report from a Blank Report
- Creating an Expense Report from a T-Auth
Travel Card Activities:
Optional Travel-Related Activities:
This course trains travel representatives and approvers in the fundamentals of travel and expenses in the OMNI system. Participants will gain an understanding of travel policy and OMNI concepts such as: creating and submitting travel authorizations, cash advances and expense reports. They will also learn how to budget check and approve/deny submitted documents.
- Travel Card Training - This course trains travel representatives, Travel Card holders and approvers in the fundamentals of travel and expenses in the OMNI system. Participants will gain an understanding of travel policy, the proper use of the Travel Card and OMNI concepts such as processing expense reports for Travel Card purchases.
To request this role, submit an Online Role Request.
- FSU_TE_TRAVEL_REP - To create the above Travel actions, you must hold this role. This role allows access to create transactions for other employees/travelers, as well as update the employee profiles for these individuals and review security set up for T&E approvers. This role will not be granted to users who also have the FSU_TE_APPROVER role.
- FSU_TE_APPROVER - To approve the above Travel actions, you must hold this role. This role allows access to approve travel transactions at various levels. Departments must establish with the Central Travel Office what type of approver they need - departmental, backup, alternate, department manager, project supplemental, or prepay auditor. Auditors are primarily located in the Controller's (Travel) Office or the UBA Program. This role will not be granted to users who also have the FSU_TE_TRAVEL_REP role. To identify the type of approver, the Role and Security Information form must be completed.
FSU Service Center:
Need Help? Log a FSU Service Center case!
- Submit a ticket to the Travel and Expense Issue Area if you are experiencing an issue related to the above actions.
- Travel & Expense Web Site
- Phone (850) 644-5021
- Fax (850) 644- 8137
- 5607A University Center Tallahassee, FL 32306
Feedback! Fill out this quick survey and give us your comments, opinions, and suggestions for making this site and OMNI Training better! Click here to provide feedback on OMNI Training.