View Receiving training materials regarding creating receipts for Requisitions and Purchase Orders in the Purchasing and eProcurement modules.
Choose from any of the following topics within the Online Tutorial:
- eProcurement Training - This class is designed to provide a clear understanding of exactly what is required for requisitions and how to "best" manage them (including how to receive items). OMNI system updates will also be addressed.
To request a role, submit an Online Role Request.
- FSU_PO_REQUESTER- To perform the above actions related to creating or updating a Requisition, you must hold this role. User will be granted security to create, budget check, submit, and manage requisitions in eProcurement. This role will not be granted to users who also have the FSU_PO_APPROVER or FSU_PO_SHOPPER roles.
- FSU_PO_RECEIVER - To perform the above actions related to receiving items you requested, you must hold this role. A receiver can receive and view items in eProcurement which they input.This role will not be granted to users who also have the FSU_PO_APPROVER role.
- FSU_PO_PWR_RECEIVER - To perform the above actions related to receiving items another user requested, you must hold this role. User can receive items on dispatched Purchase Orders in the Purchasing module for other Requesters.
FSU Service Center:
Need Help? Log a FSU Service Center case!
- Submit a ticket to the Purchasing Issue Area and Receiving Issue Type if you are experiencing an issue related to the above actions.
- Receiving Web Site
- Phone (850) 644-6850
- Fax (850) 644- 8921
- 1400A University Center Tallahassee, FL 32306-2370
Feedback! Fill out this quick survey and give us your comments, opinions, and suggestions for making this site and OMNI Training better! Click here to provide feedback on OMNI Training.